Welcome to High Living Women's Bed and Breakfast, Christchurch New Zealand
Views to die for! Stunning views of the Pacific Ocean, coastline, Estuary, the Southern Alps, and Christchurch city. On a clear day, you can see the mountains from your room. See from the Kaikouras, over the city and way down south past Mt Hutt.
- Modern, spacious and sunny two storied home situated on the Port Hills at Mt. Pleasant, Christchurch, New Zealand
- 15 minutes from Christchurch city (2 mins walk to the bus stop) and a few minutes drive from local beaches and the seaside village of Sumner.
- Easy access and off street parking.
- Gracious living areas. Two private and sheltered outdoor patios, and a prize-winning garden. Affordable tariffs.
- Ideal bed and breakfast for business women or travellers. Lesbian women welcome
- We have one guestroom and provide bed and breakfast for women only, single or double.
- Close proximity to many local attractions including beaches, outdoor activities and restaurants.
The earthquakes of 2010 & 2011 hit us like they hit everyone in the city of Christchurch!
Much has happened in the last two years and the city is bouncing back. In fact the Lonely Planet has put us in the top 10 Cities of the World to visit. See www.lonelyplanet.com/new-zealand/christchurch-and-canterbury/christchurch
Our house was damaged but is now fully restored and looking splendid.
We look forward to giving you a warm welcome.